Monday, August 19, 2013

Glossybox: August Edition!


Heyy guys!
So my August Glossybox arrived this morning and I decided to show you guys what I got in this box and what I think of it!

For those of you who aren't familiar with Glossybox, its a subscription based monthly box with 5 products inside delivered to your door! They have a range of different payment options including 1 month subscription to 6 months! I've been getting it for the last couple of months and I have to stay its a really nice treat to get in the mail every month!  
 I haven't tried any of the products yet as I only got it today, but I'm just gonna let you know my first impressions of them :)


Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm: This is a multi-purpose balm for very dry and cracked skin. Eucerin is a trusted brand for people with very dry or irritated skin. I myself have suffered with Hyperkeratosis since I was a baby and Eucerin is one of the few brands I can use on my skin that doesn't cause a bad reaction!
I'm really looking forward to trying out this product!


                                     

Emite Make Up Eyelash Curler: (Sorry for the bad picture!) Emite is a brand I have never heard of before, but according to Glossybox their a  Swedish company who make tools for professional makeup artists. This is supposedly an eyelash curler that will work for all eye shapes. I don't normally use eyelash curlers, but I might give this one a go and it seems to come highly recommended. 


TRESemme Platinum Strength 60 Second Treatment Shot: I have used this brand a good few times! From their Shampoos, conditioners and their treatments! I always found them to be pretty good and extremely affordable! This treatment claims to help the most damaged parts of your hair in 60seconds. I said this about the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle and I'll say it about this, NO TREATMENT can work effectively that fast! Its just impossible! I think if I'm gonna try this, I'd leave it in for ATLEAST 5minutes if not more.


                                   

Jelly Pong Pong 2 in 1 Eyeliner & Shadow: A few Glossyboxes ago, I got a Jelly Pong Pong mascara which I quite enjoyed, so I was quite excited to see another one of their products in this month's box! While I like the idea of this product, there's a couple of things I don't like. Multipurpose products are always handy to have around for quick fixes, but I don't know if I'd ever wear the same coloured eyeliner and shadow along (would be a little bit plain don't you think? xD). Also the product didn't seem to blend very well, which makes me think it wouldn't be any easier on the lid. The colour isn't something I'd wear really either. I think if this product was in a brighter colour or even a black I would like it a lot more, but the colour I got would be much more suited to a lip colour.

  

Oceane Make Up Remover Pen: Once again, Oceane is a brand I'd never heard of and according to Glossybox it's a company from Brazil! This product really fascinated me from the get go! It says its a mess and fuss free makeup touch-up OR removal solution and it comes with 3 refills, which is awesome and these kid of pen like products tend to waste VERY quickly! This would be great for fixing lipsticks that have bled or eyeliner that's dragged on the lower lashline! I definitely think I'd use this and I really hope it works!


So everyone, that's the products from my August Glossybox!! I'm quite impressed with it and I'll definitely give all of the products a go!! If you want to go check out Glossybox for yourself, check out there website here http://www.glossybox.co.uk/ 

That's all from me today, but I'll talk to you guys soon!

Byee guys!
ShaunaaShikarii is out!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment