Thursday, July 18, 2013

OOTD - I Wanna Be Sedated! AND EOTD! Summer in ShaunaaShikarii land!


So guys this is my first OOTD post! Woopwoop! 
Today is an extremely hot day in Dublin city and before I go off to work, I found sometime to chill in my back garden with some of my family, including my mother who is kind enough to take my pictures for me XD




Clothes are from:
Romanes Tank Top - Primark, 10euro
Slashed Leggings - Miss Selfridges, so old I cannot remember price!
Heart Shaped Sunglasses - Primark, 3euro
Hello Kitty Vans - Vans Flagship store Kensington London, around 40pounds
Gold Spike Necklace - Newlook, was a gift so don't know the price!



Jewelry is from:
Turquoise Ring - Primark, 3euro
All bracelets on same hand as ring are one set - Primark, 3.50euro 
Other hand!
Black Skull and Gold cross bracelet - Newlook, Sale 3euro
Gold Cross Holy Bracelet - Newlook, 2.99euro
Rest came as one set - Newlook, were a gift so don't know price!
I hope you all like my outfit and clothes! As you can tell, I'm not exactly a 'summery' person! I'm also not, as my sister would call it 'fashion forward'. I tend not to go with whats in fashion and just pick stuff I like and feel good in, whether its in fashion or not! Hence why I end up going outside like this! :D 

So, to contrast with this super dark outfit, I decided to go with one of my favourite bright colours on the eyes!

Products Used:
Face;
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - Ivory
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NC15
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
Sleek Contour Kit - Light
Eyes;
Sugarpill Eyeshadow - 2AM , Poison Plum & Tako
Collection Gel Liner - Black
MAC Pencil - Smoulder
NYC Big Bold Mascara
Lips:
Sleek Pout Paint - Minx
Benefit California Kissin' Lipgloss.

TA-DA!! So that's my whole look today!!!! I hope you all like it :)
Hope your all having a good day and if your in Dublin, hope your enjoying this shockingly good weather!
I'll talk to you guys soon!

Byee guys,
ShaunaaShikarii is out! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment