Wednesday, July 17, 2013

EOTD! & A Nice Little Introduction! :)

Heyy guys!
So this is gonna be my first post on this new blog and I decided instead of doing just one long boring introduction post that I'd just do an EOTD (which stands for Eye of the Day incase some of you aren't familiar with it )

So, the last while I've been wearing a lot of neutral colours and very subtle looks
and today I wanted to get away from that a bit! I also wanted to test out a new bright turquoise eyeshadow I bought from Inglot at IMATS! So this is the look I created :)



Products Used:
Eyes:
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper Primer
Inglot Eyeshadow 338 (Turquoise)
Sugarpill Tako (White)
Inglot Eyeshadow 349 (Lid Colour)
Inglot Eyeshadow 391 (Black, to darken up crease)
MAC Pencil Smoulder
Collection Gel Liner Black
NYC Skyrise Mascara

Brows:
MAC Fix+ (Spray onto your angled brow brush)
Inglot Eyeshadow 329

For the lips on this look, I just went for a nude sparkly lip gloss by Smashbox, which for some reason has no name or number on the tube that I can find. Sorrryy :(
And also the contour shade I'm wearing is the Sleek Contour kit in Light with Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Ivory :)


So, guys that is my first EOTD and blog post. I guess I should put a little intro here! 
For those of you who don't know me already, HELLO! I'm ShaunaaShikarri and I'm a 20year old MUA and Beauty Youtuber! I've created this blog to post up all the things that I can't post on youtube, such as individual product reviews, EOTDS, possibly outfits of the day if I'm going somewhere special and all little things like that! Currently on my youtube I put up a new video every week and once I get this blog fully up and running, I hope to post atleast 4 times a week if not more! So that's really all there is to say guys! All the links to my other social networks including my youtube are on my blog just go up the top and click the page link!

Hope you enjoy this first post and I'll talk to you guys soon!
Byee guys,
ShaunaaShikarii is out! 
x




No comments:

Post a Comment