Thursday, May 1, 2014

Blown Out Smokey Eyes/Make Blue Eyes POP Tutorial!


Heyy guys!
So this is my go-to look lately! Blown Out Orange/Bronze toned smokey eyes!
These colours are FAB on blue eyes and really make them stand out!
:)

This is a great look to wear if your not in the mood for winged liner too!
The last few days I've had bad hayfever and my eyes have been irritated so gel liner is a no no since it's so hard to remove ha


Products Used:
NYX Jumbo Pencil Bronze
Inglot Eyeshadow #312
MAC Eyeshadow Swiss Chocolate, All That Glitters, Ricepaper
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil Perversion
Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Mascara
Sleek Contour Kit
Sleek Blush By 3 (Lace) Chantilly
NYX Lip Pencil Peekaboo Neutral
Urban Decay Lip Junkie Naked


Here is some pictures of the finished look!





I hope you all enjoyed this look!
And I'll talk to you all soon!

Lovee,
Shaunaa
& Remember to give in to your beauty lust ;)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment