Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pop Of Colour! Mint & Purple Makeup!


Heyy guys! :)
This is the tutorial for the makeup I wore in my last video The Beauty Scenarios Tag!
This look got a lot of good feedback on my instagram and facebook, so I thought why not do a tutorial for it!

This look is a great way to get into summer and introducing some bright colours into your neutrals!
By all means go with whatever lip you want if the purple lip is too strong!

Products Used:
NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
MAC Eyeshadow Wedge & Corduroy
Inglot Eyeshadow #327
Sugarpill Eyeshadow Moichi & Tako
Inglot Gel Liner #77
MAC Pencil Smoulder
Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Mascara
Sleek Contour Kit Light
Sleek Blush Suede
NYX Lip Pencil Deep Purple
MAC Lipstick Violetta

Here is some pictures of the finished look so you can see what it looks like! 




I really hope you all enjoyed this look!
And I will talk to you all soon!

Lovee,
Shaunaa
& Remember to give in to your beauty lust ;)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment